Wednesday 27 January 2016

EVALUATION QUESTION 3


The feedback I have gained from the audience had helped us massively in imporiving the Music video. We have asked a wide variety of people of many agtes but really focused on 18-25 year old which we feel would be our main audience as we have stated in our research and planning. The feedback was both positive and constructive criticism which helped me see wjhat elements of the video needed improving but also what was popular amongst audeinces.   

 

Rough Cut 1:

The first cut we did had some issues with lipsyncing and not much performance involved. It also has footage without deleted audio and some had not been editied like the rest of the footage in the clip. This was the first thing I needed to imporve on based on feedback and gave us a good idea on what needed to e done.

 

Rough Cut 2:

We added some more footage into Rough Cut 2 in order to show more performance in my music video.  This was noted in the feedback that the Music vidoe was very repetitive and despite thatg being the narrative it needed something to break it up like performance. Therefore in this rough cut we have taken noteas from fisrt cut feedback and ensured all detachable sound had been deleted and there had been consistent editing. From looking at rough cut 2 feedback given was that it still needed more performance and the end scene was rather random and the panning shot of the firled should be th elast shot.

Rough Cut 3:
This was meant to be my final cut but felt it needed more work. So for my Final Cut I went out and did some more filming to create more of a narrative and work more with the message in the lyrics about work.

Final Cut:

This is our final music video. I have taken on board feedback from rough cut one and two and then added more footage into my music video to come up with the final design. I am now happy with my work and with the added footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment