Wednesday 6 January 2016

REAL MEDIA TEXTS

I haven't developed my ideas on other media texts very much. Although I have seen films where people become bored of their life and long to do something different for example 'Eat Pray Love' and I took some inspiration from them. I have also taken inspiration from coldplay music videos with the look and low tone colours which come across in a few of coldplay's music videos.
I took inspiration from Mumford and Sons song 'Babel' where the artist is shown in black and white as I feel it makes them stand out. I have also taken inspiration from 'The Writer' by Ellie Golding with the use of fields which I have used to represent freedom.
I have also taken some inspiration from some student music videos with the representation of clouds. For the digipak and magazine advert I have actually taken inspiration from 'The Verve' who are the artists of the song I am using. I was a fan of some of their digipaks and magazine adverts so have taken inspiration from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment