Monday 14 September 2015

STUDENT VIDEO


This music video involves a lot of interesting aspects to it that show a high level of understanding of music videos and comes across as quite professional. To start with the  time lapses which were shown in the sky as the cloud movements were sped up shows an effective way of presenting time. There is a real show of emotion in this music video. For example the low key lighting when the boy is singing and him being alone on the bed. it represents loneliness and a sad emotion. The use of black and white could show a reminiscence of the fight between him and another boy as I feel a lot of the video is based on reminiscence. 

Throughout the music video the actors come across as professionally and industry standard and is possibly what made the video such a high standard due to the professionalism of the actors.
By analysing a music video it allows our group to see the sort of standard we are aiming for and helps us gain inspiration from this. From this video I will pick out lots of things that I feel I could use or that could help me with our music video and also things I will try to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment